- Foster cooperation rather than confrontation
- Promote integrity, accurate information, and transparency of policies and procedures
- Treat everyone involved with respect and dignity
- Promote individual networking and liaisons for off-line resolution of issues
- Be proactive. Address issues that might affect security or community groups before they become a crisis or media event
- Swiftly communicate in the event of a crisis.
- Measure work through clear deliverables.
Subscribe to Our Email List